Erasmus University College Brussels looks forward to welcome students and staff from abroad. Although our classes offered in English are limited, a lot of students from all over the world choose to be with us for a certain period of time. Every application will be studied in detail to ensure an enriching experience for both parties. We are happy to help you discover how beautiful Brussels is and to be part of our warm student body.
Create your future in Brussels! Start by watching our videoclip!
An overview of the Erasmus University College (in Dutch "Erasmushogeschool Brussel" or "EhB"), its departments and the campuses is found in this description of Erasmus University College Brussels.
Erasmushogeschool Brussel is awarded the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education for the whole period of the Erasmus+ Programme (2014-2020). Our international strategy and expected impact on the modernization of our institution are published in the Erasmus Policy Statement.
Through the links below, you will find a brief descriptions of the programmes of the EhB:
- Bachelor and master programmes
- Postgraduates and courses
- Student counseling
- List of European partner institutions of the EhB (for the Erasmus Exchange programme)
There are 6 campuses, all located in Brussels:
- Management, Media & Society
- Health Care & Garden Architecture
- Design & Technology
- School of Arts: Koninklijk Conservatorium Brussel (Brussels Royal Conservatory)
- School of Arts: Rits
Click here to download a power point presentation about EhB (pdf, 250kb)
We collected some information about our city, the capital of Europe, Brussels. Of course, it is THE BEST place to study and spend some time away from home!
- Application as regular or exchange student
- Application forms
- Student check list
- Orientation Day and Welcome Magazine
- List of European partner institutions (list will be updated February 2014)
- Learning account